Monday, May 14, 2007

Increasing Traffic and New Authors for Personanondata

The past four months have seen a rapid rise in the traffic to Personanondata for which I am very grateful to the readers who have found me and stayed with me. I have also benefitted from multiple links from a variety of blogs and websites which have raised awareness and interest. Significantly, I have also seen some links from industry leading trades such as Mediabistro/Galleycat, Publishers Lunch, Library Journal and Book Business Magazine and these links have served to endorse some of what I have published.

But it is not enough (for me), and I would like to encourage all my readers to tell people about the site and hopefully build some discussion around some of the themes I talk about. (I have exhausted my contacts and don't wish to bother them too frequently).

I am also interesting in publishing material from other people in the industry with a point of view. Over the past three months I have published articles by Andrew Grabois, John Dupuis, Michael Healy and Michael Holdsworth. All have been well read on the site and I hope they will all return at some point but I would also like to include more perspectives. Along those lines if anyone is interested in blogging about sessions at BookExpo in a few weeks please let me know.

Thanks for the support.

No comments: